June - 2019
  01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 28 29 30


While we do our best to keep up-to-date information on the visa and residence permit requirements for foreign (EEA and non-EEA) students, we request that you contact the Hungarian consulate in your country for the requirements. The ISP Office will assist you by providing all the necessary information and/or certificates as needed.

Please note, the visa application process can take up to 3 months.

Residence Permit

Once you receive the Certificate of Enrollment from your Corvinus program coordinator (usually at your program's orientation), you will need to visit the Immigration Office. You must visit the Immigration Office within 30 days of your entry into Hungary. You can find information about the Immigration Office and how to obtain your residence permit for the purpose of studies here

Last modified: 2018.11.30.

femdom-mania.net femdom-scat.net hot-facesitting.com